Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Skype with Mia Famiglia!

So this afternoon I skyped with my host family (and my host...uncle?...I guess). They were all so nice. Alessia (my host mom) seems to know some English, and my host uncle knows a good amount of English. Skype was really choppy the connection always seems to act funny. But I really can't wait to get there on September 7th! Nicola and Enrico seem very nice and funny :) They say they like to watch cartoons, so I wonder what type of cartoons Italians watch...hmmm. Enrico and Nicola showed me one of their bunnies and their bird. The bunny looked very adorable, but it also looked kind of panicked like "ah! Whats going on! Why is this boy picking me up? What is this screen?!" hahaha!  I think they said that my host school is near by, and so is the train station so they wont have to walk very far to get me. I can't wait to talk to them again. It's slowly getting more real that I will be staying with these people and going to stay in Italy for a year. It's so hard to imagine, it's such a dream!

It's late. I am going to bed. Till my next post...
Arrivederci! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sara, you never cease to amaze me! You are so open to experience life. You are also very brave. I can't believe you are going for one year. I am just glad that we have internet to follow your adventures.
    xo Robin

    ReplyDelete