Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Getting Ready to Go

Ciao!

Well, my VISA came. It was really quick, we got it back 3 days after the appointment! This week has been kind of crazy with a bunch of appointments! On Monday I got my braces off, yesterday I had my 2 year post op appointment (had scoliosis surgery two years ago, now I am pain free!) and that went well, today I had a dentist appointment, tomorrow I have something else, and Friday I will get my haircut! Goodness me (or should I say "Mamma mia!" haha)! On Saturday evening I will go to a picnic near me to meet the local AFS host students. I hear there is a guy from Italy so I hope he knows enough English to understand me and I can figure out where he is from :)

Today is exactly one week until the orientation in NYC! AFS students going to Egypt, Spain, France and Italy from the USA will all be at the orientation. I think it will be a lot of fun! 9 days until my feet step onto Italian soil. 11 days until I finally meet my Italian host family!

I am going to complete Rosetta Stone level one today! Tomorrow I will begin level two.

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. waiiiittttt there is an event on saturday? i want deets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete