Tuesday, October 23, 2012

AFS Welcome Camp


Well, I guess it's time for another post. The big thing that happened this past weekend Thursday 18th-Sunday the 21st of October I had the orientation camp with everyone in the North East region. The "feelings circles" got old after a while, we went over the same things again and again. But when we had free time, that was the best! We hung out, played Foosball, cards, and sometimes volleyball. The people who have guitars played them, I love the sound!!! :D We sung a lot. Danced at night, Saturday was the talent show. Besides the super cold, it was a really really fun weekend. I stole some pictures of other AFSers from FB because I forgot to bring my camera to the camp...smart...oh well, hope you enjoy them!


Aren't we attractive??? hahaha Trine and me. 

Thailand, USA, Germany, and Paraguay (I think?) are all here :D 


The boy's danced to Gangnam Style for the talent show. They are posing afterword. 



South Americans...and Gokalp (with the glasses). 

Singing a Spanish/Portuguese song...I don't remember.




No comments:

Post a Comment