Friday, May 4, 2012

A Few Updates

Well I am still waiting for my host family. I was not going to post, but today I received an email from AFS about Rosetta Stone and what it is, how I need to complete one lesson to be refunded, etc. I found out how to access it and that I could start lessons may 11th. So that's 1 week from now! Pretty awesome! :-) I may or may not start it right away, probably will just to see what it is, but I can focus on it better in the summer when I have more time. Also, I was looking at the AFS blog today and was like WHOA! When I saw they added 5 more links to peoples blogs. Now I have even more places to waste my time! Haha! Well that's all for now.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. hey i got ur comment on my blog. Dont worry about the return back home. I mean it will be difficult but its part of the exchange and you'll learn a lot and grow a lot. I was one person when i left for italy. another when i was in italy and another when i got back. youll love it and no matter what happens make the best of it. :)

    ReplyDelete